The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I need to put decent lights on three Rem 870s (mine, dad's, and a friend's). Looking on Amazon is a little overwhelming... Could one of you pros recommend a light/clamp/mount combo for around $100?

@Orangeslice13

@Orange_Crush

Ran two more mags through, one suppressed and one regular. Not one misfire or jamb. Used cheap ammo, steel case Tula and Red Army Standard.

View attachment 309122

You owe me some money, Slick...

So I looked at the pic and thought "How cool! He just sits there on his couch and sights in his rifle."

So I figured I'd give it a try...

- Target extremely easy to hit at 6 feet.
- Hearing protection absolutely necessary.
- Concussion cracked every window in the living room.
- Cats won't come out from under the bed.
- Dog crapped all over the floor, then squeezed through the cat door into the garage. Won't come out from under Diana's truck.
- Hot shell casing set recliner on fire.
- Sand bags on couch stopped the rounds, but now couch is full of sand.
- Wife was unloading dishwasher when I fired first round. Need new dishwasher rack, and several coffee mugs and drink glasses.
- Called me from her Mom's about an hour later. Said something about paperwork and her attorney next week. Hard to understand her due to loud ringing in ears.

But aside from that, it went well.

:cool:

So I looked at the pic and thought "How cool! He just sits there on his couch and sights in his rifle."

- Dog crapped all over the floor, then squeezed through the cat door into the garage. Won't come out from under Diana's truck.
- Wife was unloading dishwasher when I fired first round. Need new dishwasher rack, and several coffee mugs and drink glasses.
- Called me from her Mom's about an hour later. Said something about paperwork and her attorney next week. Hard to understand her due to loud ringing in ears.

Lol. I had just come in from outside shooting. The can was hottttt! Had to let it cool down.

but was there blood? If no blood, then stop all that whining about the small inconveniences, i mean it WAS raining so u had to go to the indoor range right? And as a bonus the ole grey wolf got an edumacation in dishwasher repair and more room in the king sized bed🤣
That was classic... well played sir , well played ( insert hat off emoji here I’m too dumb to do it)!

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

VN Store

Back