The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I like H&K, XDs and FNH. Not a huge fan of Glocks, aesthetically speaking

Same, but while a fan of all those weapons, I'm still very partial to Sigs. If I could only have one semiauto handgun, I'd go with the P220 everytime. Now if we're talking revolvers, the water gets muddy very, very quickly.

Same, but while a fan of all those weapons, I'm still very partial to Sigs. If I could only have one semiauto handgun, I'd go with the P220 everytime. Now if we're talking revolvers, the water gets muddy very, very quickly.
Never been a fan (nothing against them really), although the Army Sig feels like a cheap piece of s***.

@GreyWolf1129

gals-jpg.71085

Installed a different slide release, and an extended mag release on my G30S. Got both at the Glock store. What with the Pyramid trigger, and now the new slide release and mag release, this has turned into a fast, accurate CQB pistol. Even for an average shooter like me.

Like how the mag release forces a hands-high grip. Weak hand thumb lays right on top of it. No issues with unintended mag dumps, and now fast mag changes are easy.

Installed a different slide release, and an extended mag release on my G30S. Got both at the Glock store. What with the Pyramid trigger, and now the new slide release and mag release, this has turned into a fast, accurate CQB pistol. Even for an average shooter like me.

Like how the mag release forces a hands-high grip. Weak hand thumb lays right on top of it. No issues with unintended mag dumps, and now fast mag changes are easy.

Look into the Wilson Combat 1911 extended slide release. Two words.

Life. Changing.

That's about the cheapest thing I've ever recommended to you.

Plus, you really should get the Brownells LEO/mil discount

That's about the cheapest thing I've ever recommended to you.

Plus, you really should get the Brownells LEO/mil discount

True. I'm working really hard to get you off probation.

I use a coworker who has the discount. I can't keep track of the internet accounts / logins / passwords that I already have. It's gotten to where when I go to a site I haven't been to in awhile, I just automatically click on the "forgot my login/password" link.

Good tip, GV. I'm putting them on both of my 1911's.

True. I'm working really hard to get you off probation.

I use a coworker who has the discount. I can't keep track of the internet accounts / logins / passwords that I already have. It's gotten to where when I go to a site I haven't been to in awhile, I just automatically click on the "forgot my login/password" link.

Good tip, GV. I'm putting them on both of my 1911's.

It's a one time good deal with Brownells, FYI.

VN Store

Back