The Official #25 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Lot of criticism for Keon as he has not had a great game. But his intensity is off the charts and we need more of that. When he attacks the rim he is definitely angry.
He hasn’t had a great many games. But he definitely shows the most emotion out there. Hopefully it starts clicking for him soon because if he can get it together I think the rest of the team may really feed off it

Was probably fortunate Vandy was missing several weapons.
Not so sure it didn’t hurt with them being out to some degree. You prepare for them and find out all of a sudden you did not get who you prepared for. Not making excuses but seems at least a semi valid point. And a lot of the threes Vandy hit at least had hands in their face. They were just very fortunate to be that hot downtown.

Oh and for all the fulkerson fan club members, especially volnvandyland, give me his stat line again tonight!!! What a joke and ON didn’t even see the floor in second half? Is Barnes blind

The odd man out with this new style we’re trying to push is Santi. He plays hard as hell, but without a true PG driving and kicking OR a true inside presence to kick out he’s not getting the sort of looks he typically takes advantage of.

Glad Bailey is outta his funk just need Fulky to wake up.

I’ve seen better Vol teams lose at that awful gym against worst Vandy teams so I’ll take it! Also Bob & Bert just said Pippens name again so that 10 with the post game show still to go! I took the over

I'm not happy with the way we are playing, but I can still see this team getting hot and making a run, let the 5 stars push it, with Bailey and Vescovi spotting up at the 3, along with the best versions of Pons and Fulk, are at least, a reasonable facsimile. The freshmen wanna guarantee lottery picks, carry UT to an Elite 8 and u will.

I'm not happy with the way we are playing, but I can still see this team getting hot and making a run, let the 5 stars push it, with Bailey and Vescovi spotting up at the 3, along with the best versions of Pons and Fulk, are at least, a reasonable facsimile. The freshmen wanna guarantee lottery picks, carry UT to an Elite 8 and u will.
I’d let Springer or Santi push it but Keon needs to be regulated to just being a slasher until he can take care of the ball better.

Reactions: minorvol
I hope Bailey stays at the level he's been at recently for the rest of the season. His scoring could be enough to keep UT in the hunt.

Reactions: OllVol
Oh and for all the fulkerson fan club members, especially volnvandyland, give me his stat line again tonight!!! What a joke and ON didn’t even see the floor in second half? Is Barnes blind

ON not playing is a hard one to figure. He's played well in his limited minutes. Better than Fulky IMO

Reactions: Hbg
Springer is becoming consistent, but Keon has been getting more TO’s than buckets. JJJ isn’t well still. Ain’t happening unless all 3 of those guys play well

Reactions: The Dog
I hope Bailey stays at the level he's been at recently for the rest of the season. His scoring could be enough to keep UT in the hunt.
Just can’t get too heat check-y. He has a tendency to force bad shots if he hits a couple of good shots early. But when he takes the right shots, he’s dangerous.

Also that McBride kid was a 4 star outta HS who transferred over from Kansas, surprised he hasn’t played more for them.

Solid games for Bailey, Pons and Springer.

Vanderbilt win was a lot easier without Disu and Pippen Junior playing.

Onward to Auburn on Saturday afternoon.

VN Store

Back