The Official #22 Tennessee vs. Southern Cal Game Thread, 1:30 PM ET, ESPN2

Key has nearly turned into Victor Bailey. Now he keeps shooting 3s when he’s cold as ice. His play over the last several games has been disappointing.
Umm he was 1-5 and shot better than Vesco and ZZ, but what I was referring to is that off ball he looked very unsure what to do, and it hurt our flow, except when we went to Phillips in middle first.

Reactions: volfan__18
Umm he was 1-5 and shot better than Vesco and ZZ, but what I was referring to is that off ball he looked very unsure what to do, and it hurt our flow, except when we went to Phillips in middle first.

Umm he was 2-7 today and was 2-9 in the Colorado loss. At least he didn’t go something like 1-19 from 3 like VJ tended to do.

I would like to understand why Mashack didn’t play much in the second half. He played really well in the first half and was on the bench for nearly the entire second half.
Also didn’t like our OT lineup at the beginning with ORN and Aidoo and no Key - especially against their zone.
They were trying to attacke the center of that zone. I just wish they had tried to drive at heir centers and found them both our in OT.

Reactions: steelejacs
Julian Phillips is probably the most ready/polished 5 star player Barnes has had so far Tennessee

He's days and nights ahead during this time of the year opposed to what Chandler was
I agree that he's very polished for this point in the season. Raw talent and athleticism coming out his ears. If he can strengthen up a little bit and get even more polished he'll be unstoppable. I mean you can feel this kid is on the edge of greatness.

Julian Phillips is probably the most ready/polished 5 star player Barnes has had so far Tennessee

He's days and nights ahead during this time of the year opposed to what Chandler was

KC was averaging 16ppg+ in the first 7 games last year, he stalled once we hit SEC play and he wasn’t able to blow by his defender anymore.

I think Julian & KC have both been the most NBA ready 5 stars so far though.

VN Store

Back