The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

Whoa. Even FoxNews realizing Trump is going bye bye.

Trump has "lost the sparkle..." / won't be reelected.

"Many past Trump voters fear they or their loved ones will be stricken with COVID-19 or suffer further economic harm from the disease. They are looking for a leader who can speak to those issues and lay out plans that will improve their lives — and keep them alive.

Regrettably, Trump doesn't seem to know what to do to get us out of the crisis created by the pandemic. He seems most concerned with the welfare of his fellow wealthy Americans and the stock market, rather than the fate of hardworking Americans struggling to pay their rent or mortgage and put food on the table.

Instead of using Thursday night’s televised debate to spend 90 minutes having a direct conversation with the American people, Trump squandered the opportunity and must have left many working-class and middle-class families scratching their heads as they listened to him spread misinformation about the Biden family, health care and COVID-19.

On health care, Trump continued his mantra about protecting millions of Americans with pre-existing conditions — although that claim is not based on reality. The truth is that for the past three years, Trump and Republicans in Congress have been saying that they will "repeal and replace ObamaCare."

Republicans have been successful in dismantling some parts of President Obama's popular and signature health care law. But Trump and his congressional allies have failed to present America with a plan to expand health care coverage, lower premiums and protect people with preexisting conditions — a group that includes all the Americans still alive who have been diagnosed with COVID-19..."

"...Trump’s wild attacks and failed attempts to hurt Biden should make clear to voters that the president has nothing to run on and lacks the clear closing message that catapulted him to the White House in 2016.

Trump has lost the sparkle that made him attractive to working and middle-class families four years ago. He is forced to rely on his ever-shrinking base for support — and it looks like that won't be enough to get him reelected."

Richard Fowler: Trump’s weak debate performance and mishandling of COVID-19 may doom his reelection hopes

I had the four cops with guns drawn order me and some friends out of a car many years ago. I thought about charging one...but then I did as they said, put my hands into plain view and slowly got out of the vehicle.

Who knew running from the cops was such a big deal??

Why did they draw their guns?

"Many past Trump voters fear they or their loved ones will be stricken with COVID-19 or suffer further economic harm from the disease. They are looking for a leader who can speak to those issues and lay out plans that will improve their lives — and keep them alive.

Regrettably, Trump doesn't seem to know what to do to get us out of the crisis created by the pandemic. He seems most concerned with the welfare of his fellow wealthy Americans and the stock market, rather than the fate of hardworking Americans struggling to pay their rent or mortgage and put food on the table.

Instead of using Thursday night’s televised debate to spend 90 minutes having a direct conversation with the American people, Trump squandered the opportunity and must have left many working-class and middle-class families scratching their heads as they listened to him spread misinformation about the Biden family, health care and COVID-19.

On health care, Trump continued his mantra about protecting millions of Americans with pre-existing conditions — although that claim is not based on reality. The truth is that for the past three years, Trump and Republicans in Congress have been saying that they will "repeal and replace ObamaCare."

Republicans have been successful in dismantling some parts of President Obama's popular and signature health care law. But Trump and his congressional allies have failed to present America with a plan to expand health care coverage, lower premiums and protect people with preexisting conditions — a group that includes all the Americans still alive who have been diagnosed with COVID-19..."

"...Trump’s wild attacks and failed attempts to hurt Biden should make clear to voters that the president has nothing to run on and lacks the clear closing message that catapulted him to the White House in 2016.

Trump has lost the sparkle that made him attractive to working and middle-class families four years ago. He is forced to rely on his ever-shrinking base for support — and it looks like that won't be enough to get him reelected."

Richard Fowler: Trump’s weak debate performance and mishandling of COVID-19 may doom his reelection hopes

Wow they totally misinterpreted that debate. Amazing the lengths Biden's fawning media will go to spreading lies. Anyone who saw or heard it knows that Trump owned Biden. It was so bad he was stuttering and looking at his wristwatch. He's going to kill the oil industry and all the good paying jobs that go with it. Joe will have us depending on foreign oil again. Joe stepped in it big time just by opening his mouth lol.

Jake Tapper- as moderator of the panel- just called the Trump campaign the sleaziest and disgusting and heinous and beneath us of all time. He’s referring to questions about the laptop as “Breitbart-land”.

Not even attempting to be a news network anymore, CNN is now part of the Biden campaign. Even Cooper was hostile and had 3 attack dogs on his panel.

The moderator won this debate. She was professional, controlled the debate but let them spar and for the first time since heck I don’t know when was fair.
I disagree. I'll find the official number of her Trump interrupts to Biden's. The unofficial # last night was 28-2. I counted one time she interrupted Trump after 18 seconds and then right after let Biden talk 40 seconds without interruption.

I disagree. I'll find the official number of her Trump interrupts to Biden's. The unofficial # last night was 28-2. I counted one time she interrupted Trump after 18 seconds and then right after let Biden talk 40 seconds without interruption.

I was expecting 100x worse plus she was easy on the eyes.

It's so strange reading news reports showing polls that said Biden won this debate by a huge margin. So detached from reality they really, really want Biden to win. Biden is such an empty suit it's hilarious that he was the chosen Democrat candidate. It's really hard to imagine Joe even tying his shoe laces in the afternoon. Just like 2016 Trump is going to win this big.

You do realize Richard Fowler is a hardcore liberal and does a syndicated talk show. He is a liberal (one of many) on Fox News. Unlike any other news outlet, Fox has opposing views constantly on air. Actually, Chris Wallace from Fox News is a Democrat. He was chosen to do the first debate. Very critical of Trump.

IMO Joe did way too much fear mongering with his 200,000 more dead by Feb routine coupled with his comment about everyone loosing a loved one, rolling over in bed to touch a spouse who died was too much.

Same old song and dance, I mean fake, insincere, phony, meaningless, hollow lip service concerning the same issues with "solutions" and "plans".

I wouldn't trust Biden to run an important letter to the post office for me, let alone run this country.

VN Store

Back