The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

I see most liberals are starting to come out their rabbit holes after a night of carnage as the pan their favorite places to see if they can find positive articles. They aren't good with instant reaction because they know Biden is terrible. I give @zeppelin128 credit for his instant reaction. The rest look like bozos.

I see most liberals are starting to come out their rabbit holes after a night of carnage as the pan their favorite places to see if they can find positive articles. They aren't good with instant reaction because they know Biden is terrible. I give @zeppelin128 credit for his instant reaction. The rest look like bozos.
So just a normal day for them then? There are some good ones on the board..the rest I've got on ignore

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that, tomorrow......
That's the difference between us and you guys....if Biden wins I might have to change a few investments but we don't blame the occupant in the WH for our failures in life...its like everything that happens to you guys is attached to some strawman

That's the difference between us and you guys....if Biden wins I might have to change a few investments but we don't blame the occupant in the WH for our failures in life...its like everything that happens to you guys is attached to some strawman
What failures in my life are you speaking about? Last I checked, I was winning in life.

This is a solid post ^^^^^^^. Nothing but Trump supporters here last night but one. Zep had the balls from the loony left to post about what he saw as a good or a bad debate between the two.
The loony left has to wait at least 12 hours to find any positive tweets and articles that favor their guy as the win.
Then come in here hours late and post their one-sided left-leaning drivel and only then do a victory dance

Last edited:
What failures in my life are you speaking about? Last I checked, I was winning in life.
Then I suggest you b##ch and moan less and get out and enjoy possibly borrow some smiley emojis from ND4 oh and visit a financial consultant if Biden wins.. cause you about to be paying for climate, illegal insurance, and liberal arts degree loans

This is a solid post ^^^^^^^. Nothing but Trump supporters here last night but one. Zep had the only balls from the loony left to post about what he saw as a good or a bad debate between the two.
The loony left has to wait at least 12 hours to find any positive tweets and articles that favor their guy as the win.
Then come in here hours late and post their one-sided left-leaning drivel and then do a victory dance

Very solid followup ^^^^^^.:)

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Trumpsters are relieved he did not implode last night like last time. Dems are fine with Biden sticking to his script.

giphy-downsized.gif

Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back