The Official 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Thread

Oh, and stoppage can also go longer than what it says. If there is another goal, injury, or if a team is threatening, they won’t blow the final whistle.
So confusing. Lol. Exciting game though.

This is the first game I’ve watched but I’ll watch the next one. Who is the “star” of the team?

Reactions: 508mikey
This is the first game I’ve watched but I’ll watch the next one. Who is the “star” of the team?
The douche nozzle* who made it about herself (she also scored the 1st goal) in January.

*I honestly don't care. I just don't see the point. Taking the invite doesn't mean you endorse what the POTUS is doing, but maybe that's just me.

The douche nozzle* who made it about herself (she also scored the 1st goal) in January.

*I honestly don't care. I just don't see the point. Taking the invite doesn't mean you endorse what the POTUS is doing, but maybe that's just me.

Yeah, I'm glad she can kick the ball and lead USA to victory but I still think she is a PO💩!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm glad she can kick the ball and lead USA to victory but I personally think she is a PO💩!
I wouldn't go that far necessarily, I'm all for free speech. Doesn't mean I can't use free speech in return about what I think about you (which you did, so congrats (seriously, not being a d***, it's your right)).

I wouldn't go that far necessarily, I'm all for free speech. Doesn't mean I can't use free speech in return about what I think about you (which you did, so congrats (seriously, not being a d***, it's your right)).

She can say what ever she wants after the tournament but for these two weeks or what ever while she is in another country and representing the United States she needs to be above all the political correctness.

Reactions: feathersax
She can say what ever she wants after the tournament but for these two weeks or what ever while she is in another country and representing the United States she needs to be above all the political correctness.
👍🏼

For me, it was more he fact she said “the f’n White House.” Again, it is what it is. I’ve helped her be able to voice that opinion so I’m all for it.

VN Store

Back