The Official 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Thread

I don't know **** about how good these teams are supposed to be, but I can't imagine Spain, Brazil/France, and then probably England is a good draw.

Reactions: MAD
Yeah, Spain = 13, France = 4, and England = 3 in FIFA rankings. France is who we should be playing in the semifinals, not quarterfinals. England is who we should see in the finals. Germany gets Nigeria = 38, Canada = 5, and Japan = 7? OK

Reactions: MAD
Yeah, Spain = 13, France = 4, and England = 3 in FIFA rankings. France is who we should be playing in the semifinals, not quarterfinals. England is who we should see in the finals. Germany gets Nigeria = 38, Canada = 5, and Japan = 7? OK
We definitely got the much harder side, should have let Sweden win.

I don't know **** about how good these teams are supposed to be, but I can't imagine Spain, Brazil/France, and then probably England is a good draw.
Imagine the worst high school team you have ever seen play soccer..thats how good these teams are.

That clearance by the keeper where she took a shoulder to her exposed chest (heh) was a great example of why women's soccer is fun to watch

VN Store

Back