The Official #2 vs. #10 Iowa NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 12:10 PM ET, CBS

Pros: 31 wins ties record/8th sweet sixteen. Cons: blew 25 point lead if we play purdue this way they will truck us. We need to play 2 good halves.......GBO!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way freak.At age 52 I just enjoy the good wins and don't worry about the other. This team has given us something to cheer for the last couple of years .
What happens to this team over a 2 hour span in March will not define my lasting impression of these young men, who have worked their butts off to put Tennessee basketball back on the radar.
GBO!!

Congrats Vols. Iowa grad/fan. I'd maybe watched only 20 minutes of UT basketball this year heading into today (I had to work Friday and figure out ways to sneak away from my desk to watch the Iowa UC game). Very impressed with the quality of your basketball team today. Good luck against Purdue. They're tough and have some good vets like UT. You're gonna have to put together 2 halves but you definitely have the players.

Very impressed with Williams and Schofield at the official NCAA post-game presser.

On Iowa, go Hawks. In Heaven There Is No Beer. Rocky Top.

The tourney is just like Al Davis always said, "Just win baby!" Five, ten ormore years from now the only ones remembering the 25 point lost lead will be Iowa fans thinking we just needed one more point.

VN Store

Back