The Official #18 Tennessee vs. UT Martin Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Terrible defense. 35 points in a half to a team with not a single returning player. 35 point favorites. Either UT Martin is way under-valued or we have some serious issues. I just am not high on ORN or Uros.

He’s not better than Chandler but he’s our second best player

Fair. Chandler is the obvious best player to anyone with eyes. Powell is the second most impressive but BHH is most likely the second bets player overall.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Hoping James is more aggressive going to the basket with his size this year.... So far he plays like hes 6"4....

Wish Aidoo would play. He can’t be worse than Plav. I’m not giving up on ORN yet, I can see some flashes.

Terrible defense. 35 points in a half to a team with not a single returning player. 35 point favorites. Either UT Martin is way under-valued or we have some serious issues. I just am not high on ORN or Uros.
Defense is definitely the biggest gripe of the first half. Freshman getting lost a lost and plav just isn’t good.

What is the eventual starting 5 based on very early observations. FulKy, BHH, JJJ, Powell, and Chandler is my best stab at it.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Hoping James is more aggressive going to the basket with his size this year.... So far he plays like hes 6"4....

He doesn’t have the natural ability to get to the rim consistently

Plavsic has same number points as JJJ. Powell with 8, Chandler with 12, Bailey 6, Vescovi 5... they are killing us in FT % 56-38. Plavsic has three PFs. Fouls 8 UTM 6 UT

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back