The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Butch and Dooley got in Pruitt's ear about those sweet UT buy-outs. Pruitt seemed to be that tough, no nonsense guy we needed...it seems we've got great asst coaches...why does everyone always come here with a great resume, only to end up sucking.
*QB ...don't get me started
*RB's best performing group but still tacked too easily
*OL...Butch line 2.0
*WR''s can't get any separation.
*TE...do we have one?
*DL...average
*LB...average...except Henry T
*DB...forgot how to tackle and no one on the team can figure out how to take away the simple slant.

We weren't great last year, but there's not one position group right now which I'd consider better than last year.

Reactions: tbones0711
The last 20 years have not been kind to Tennessee football
I have a feeling this may continue for another 20

Great Post. I believe H Bailey will get his first Start.
Needs to get at least 50 more reps at another Sunday scrimmage 10/18 along with other true freshman. We need depth at LBer,safety, and RB's. Covid interfered with development but other teams seem to be developing faster or JG's pitiful performance has screwed the whole team's head up. I don't care how good a ball coach CJP is if he can't tell JG is bringing this team down he's purely blind. We don't have a vocal offensive leader now with JJ gone and Henry T. may be one on defense. Pruitt needs to step up his game as it applies to Chaney, Friend, and Tee Martin and if Phil has Martin's back he needs to get gone too. He's the cat responsible for UT's downfall to begin with.

Reactions: lifeVol
Maybe Butch and Dooley got in Pruitt's ear about those sweet UT buy-outs. Pruitt seemed to be that tough, no nonsense guy we needed...it seems we've got great asst coaches...why does everyone always come here with a great resume, only to end up sucking.
*QB ...don't get me started
*RB's best performing group but still tacked too easily
*OL...Butch line 2.0
*WR''s can't get any separation.
*TE...do we have one?
*DL...average
*LB...average...except Henry T
*DB...forgot how to tackle and no one on the team can figure out how to take away the simple slant.

We weren't great last year, but there's not one position group right now which I'd consider better than last year.
Yep. Agreed. Slant. I told someone today we haven’t stopped a single one all ****ing year. Not. One.

When Bailey gets demolished against Alabama, Pruitt will trot JG back out and claim that he's still the "best chance at success".
Let's hope not.I hope Pruitt wouldn't be that
hard nosed just to keep his favorite qb in as
the number one just to prove a point.

Welp 🤷‍♂️

We made some big mistakes that really cost us. Yes, it hurts to lose like that but let’s just be thankful that we have college football back 😊

No bright spots in this game. TBH there is no way I put Harrison Bailey in next week against Bama no way. The young man needs to start against someone lets say a little less dominant. Put JG out there and let him get beat on all day.
I’d put in anybody but JG at this point. He should never play another down. Give someone else a chance to grow and hopefully learn from their mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back