The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I don’t want to defend Banks, but this defense is designed to pin their ears back and play loose with an offense that actually does something. Joe Milton and Joey Hazel shoot this defense in the foot just as much.

Actually they were loud when Tennessee was doing well but it has been for such a short time, you can't blame them. The team has to perform to get the crowd into it.

I hear you but I can blame them today. It’d be different if we were getting smashed but they were dead as soon as we had to punt once. ****ing pathetic. Team deserves a better crowd. You’re team is plying the number 1 team, wake the **** up and do your part

I don’t want to it about the D this game. They are playing decent against the best team in football. They are tired because JOE MILTON is blowing the offense.
They're gassed because their style of play is play with their hair on fire for 2 plays then give up a 3rd and long and 12 plays later get off the field.

Why not just put Nico out there and see what happens? I know they won’t do it but at this point why not. He’s supposed to be the future anyway.
Haven’t you paid attention to the absolute morons on here. Overthrow Joe is not the problem, hahahahahaha

VN Store

Back