The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I don’t want to hear it about the D this game. They are playing decent against the best team in football. They are tired because JOE MILTON is blowing the offense.

Reactions: tnmarktx
I hate it for anyone who spent 500-1000 on tickets with this team and their efforts. It really feels like these athletes are not gonna give their all to Tennessee.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
Failing to cut back and get a first defense by the offense may mean you don't get the ball again until the other team scores a TD on you. FIGHT HARDER!!

Have to start blitzing all night. ANY quarterback we play will pick apart our defense when he gets all day in the pocket. Absolutely needs to be a one score game at half.

So he doesn't get killed and lose all confidence? This season is what it is already. Don't kill the future with it.

If 2.5 quarters of poor play against the #1 team in the nation kills your confidence you are a soft ass football player and will never be any good anyway. This is nonsense.

Herring just standing in the middle staring at the QB instead of being aware of whats going on around him.....very frustrating the last two weeks.
Dude is lost but he’s the best they got I guess. LB recruiting was terrible 3-4 yrs ago & this is what it looks like now

Slaughter best player on defense today. Why is that such a problem he plays 8-15 yards off ball so by the time Georgia gets to him its time to move the chains. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back