The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Look at you at least trying to give me ketchup with my **** sandwich. Thanks. Realistic is knowing TN football isn’t where it needs to be if we can’t compete with FL, GA, Bama. You keep enjoying your Vandy wins and telling us how we’re “right where we need to be.”
Go ahead and jump…. The ground will catch you

That would be a start however Banks should be fired too. He is the leader of that piss poor defense. It looked better early because the schedule we played. Is what it is. Finish the season and go get a new dc and db coach

Blame the offensive coordinator? It's supposed to be Heup's show, and the show is looking at a limited run.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
Beat the teams your are supposed to and are toss ups. Be competitive with top tier. Is that too much to ask?

So we aren’t playing Nico bc of redshirting??Lol! He’s gone in 3 years anyway…you ever heard of the NFL there Josh? I’m pretty sure the pros will give Nico an actual opportunity or two! You know what else…Milton will not be in the NFL. Just like their impeccable game management our coaching staff is utterly clueless.

We picked up a couple of OL in the portal last year and probably will again…just hope some of these young guys pan out…but our OL is average at best and that limits how far we can go. A great QB (like Hooker and Dobbs) can get the team a few more wins that their talent warrants but Joe is a very average QB.
He’s very un-dynamic to say the least, but he’s not had much of a receiver corp to work with either

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back