The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I bet halzle, martinez, pope get canned after season.
That would be a start however Banks should be fired too. He is the leader of that piss poor defense. It looked better early because the schedule we played. Is what it is. Finish the season and go get a new dc and db coach

People on this board are just effing idiots, it makes a lot more sense to play Nico next week and then in the bowl game that way he doesn’t have to burn a year of eligibility.

Tennessee was gonna lose this game no matter what.

Dumbasses on this board assuming Nico is it any good because he’s not playing don’t know **** about football.
You really think Josh is gonna play somebody else besides Joe on senior day? Cmon man

Reactions: MeanOrange
What a Waste of Eric Berry Hype Video, Dolly preformjng at the game, and Peyton being present!! Say what you want about that not mattering but that is sad

We hire coaches and they have a good season and everybody is ready to elect them governor--and then in the following years
things go hard south and reality sets in. Remember how our fast-paced offense was going to leave opponents reeling and dizzy? It's
not even a factor anymore.

Reactions: MeanOrange
We picked up a couple of OL in the portal last year and probably will again…just hope some of these young guys pan out…but our OL is average at best and that limits how far we can go. A great QB (like Hooker and Dobbs) can get the team a few more wins that their talent warrants but Joe is a very average QB.
You are being nice. Joe is a garbage QB.

Realistic is not something Volnation is known for.

I had us at 9-3 until Bru and Pili went down. We'll be 8-4, which is reasonable for our talent.

If you follow the game threads you'd think we were 4-7 instead of 7-4.
Look at you at least trying to give me ketchup with my **** sandwich. Thanks. Realistic is knowing TN football isn’t where it needs to be if we can’t compete with FL, GA, Bama. You keep enjoying your Vandy wins and telling us how we’re “right where we need to be.”

I don’t care really, kind of think it’ll be funny to get beat. I’ll be furious at this point only if CJH decides to play Nico, instead of anytime up until now. He’s committed to being dumb all season, he better not change it now when it doesn’t matter.
💩 take, but what should we expect from a self proclaimed butt chugger?

VN Store

Back