The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I'll take being down 7 all day. They won't shoot 60% from three in the second half(or 53% from the floor). Drive the lane and let them put us on the line. Make your FTs. Clean up the interior D and get the most of your fouls.

We need to hit Reid with 4 quick.

35-42 at half. Chandler with 14, ORN 7, Vescovi 5. We are 4-14 from three. 40% from field. 7 PFS, 17 rebounds. Fulky has 4 of those. LSU shooting 53%, 15 rebounds, 14 pfs, 6-10 from 3 pts. Pinson has 4 fouls. Gaines has 2. Plavsic has 2 fouls.

Reactions: chuckb1448
We will see if LSU can maintain 53 percent and 60 from the three. If they can this is a loss. Only seven down because LSU fouled on half our possessions.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Chandler with 14 only reason theyre still in this.

It's been great to see him play like this. Huge for this team if he can start to do this consistently, but we really need to find a way to have a secondary threat each game. It's like one dude shows up and the rest of the team takes the night off.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Our starters have 3 combined fouls. LSU 10.

and they were only calling every other foul on LSU... we got at least two deferred calls on minimal contact. Refs are simply bad. But it was our brain dead turnovers that got us where we are. See what we got next half I guess.

Reactions: walkenvol
This team is still an enigma. Our best shooter sits on the bench most of the first half, again. If we don’t get Powell going from 3, it’s going to be a underachieving season

35-42 at half. Chandler with 14, ORN 7, Vescovi 5. We are 4-14 from three. 40% from field. 7 PFS, 17 rebounds. Fulky has 4 of those. LSU shooting 53%, 15 rebounds, 14 pfs, 6-10 from 3 pts. Pinson has 4 fouls. Gaines has 2. Plavsic has 2 fouls.
I wish Pinson had 4 fouls, but it's only one

I'll take being down 7 all day. They won't shoot 60% from three in the second half(or 53% from the floor). Drive the lane and let them put us on the line. Make your FTs. Clean up the interior D and get the most of your fouls.

We need to hit Reid with 4 quick.

They'll keep shooting over 50% if they get a bunch of layups. LSU is hitting layups and open threes.

JJJ doesn’t even play at. 3* level! At this point in his career he should be averaging 16pts 7 rebounds 4 assists a game without even thinking about it!

This team is still an enigma. Our best shooter sits on the bench most of the first half, again. If we don’t get Powell going from 3, it’s going to be a underachieving season

I’m sorry but I don’t see it. Turnover after turnover and he misses too many threes.

VN Store

Back