The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #20 VCU Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, TBD

I was at neyland. They showed the free throws from fulkerson. Then they groaned when vcu shot three. Then loud and elated upon turner shot. I was following on cbssports.com and yelled out when we won. People around me thought I was acting crazy until Jumbotron replay. Awesome!!!!!!

The couple replays I’ve saw it also looked clean in to me, I didn’t see glass...there’s an angle on Twitter from the stands behind Turner and the ball looks dead on, not like it was going right.

Looking at the video in this thread at 1:44:

Here is another look at Lamonte's game winner

it looks like the ball caroms off the glass and through the hoop towards the foul line.

Looking at the video in this thread at 1:44:

Here is another look at Lamonte's game winner

it looks like the ball caroms off the glass and through the hoop towards the foul line.

Other angles shows that it just hit the back rim and kicked left into the basket. I could see why it looks like glass, but i think it just glanced off of the back of the rim (if you are viewing the rim from the top of the key the back of the rim is nearest the backboard).

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
Bert and/or LaMonte need to confirm whether it hit glass or not, on tomorrow night's game broadcast or I'm calling in and asking

Reactions: Lefteye
Bert and/or LaMonte need to confirm whether it hit glass or not, on tomorrow's night game broadcast or I'm calling in and asking
Do it, Dog!!

If they’re willing to take more than one ask if Santiago V has taken his SAT too. I need help with hoping Turner will get some help soon. LOL

If they’re really quick and friendly, ask with other international kid getting eligible recently, is there any late hope for Uros?

You da man.. Dog

Do it, Dog!!

If they’re willing to take more than one ask if Santiago V has taken his SAT too. I need help with hoping Turner will get some help soon. LOL

If they’re really quick and friendly, ask with other international kid getting eligible recently, is there any late hope for Uros?

You da man.. Dog
Got it, follow up with Santiago taking the SAT and if dude getting cleared for Chatt helps Plavsic's chances of being cleared

VN Store

Back