The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Never saw us really attempt to establish the run. UGAs front 4/7 are solid though. They knew if they forced us into a pass heavy desperate offense they would win. Never looked like we had many pass plays though. UGA ran probably a dozen or so different pass plays with blockers in perfect position. We don’t look like that on offense. D just got gassed with no offensive production.

All on the 3 fumbles from JG to me. We had momentum and the lead. Defense was playing well and that completely derailed us. Defense couldn't recover after being on the field all that time.

We had 6 staright drives as 3 and outs and our defense held up almost every time and yet some people on here wanna say that the overall team performance was poor....no this was on JG who can't realize when to get rid of the ball. Same crap year after year

I am damn tired of getting murdered. This garbage is getting old. I expect better in Year 3.
I didn't think we were on the level to be able to go to Athens and beat Georgia quite yet, but this second half has been embarrassing. All the penalties and miscues are quite disappointing as well.

VN Store

Back