The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

So the team we demolished (I know exaggerated) last week is fixing to take the lead against LSWho. We shut them down and they are shredding the LSU defense. Maybe our team overall is not as bad as some of you seem to think.

Wow a Waterboy style play for the LSU Tigers field goal failure I saw.

Time to post my detailed Volunteers Bulldogs game prediction on Facebook that I’ll upload on my YouTube channel.

So the team we demolished (I know exaggerated) last week is fixing to take the lead against LSWho. We shut them down and they are shredding the LSU defense. Maybe our team overall is not as bad as some of you seem to think.

Who in here is saying we're bad? Beating UGA was always going to be tough even with a really good team. I think some, myself included, just aren't ready to say we're at that point yet.

Also, LSU's defense is ATROCIOUS. Mizzou shredding them isn't that mind-boggling. Look at what Miss State did and then they lost to Arkansas.

Who in here is saying we're bad? Beating UGA was always going to be tough even with a really good team. I think some, myself included, just aren't ready to say we're at that point yet.

Also, LSU's defense is ATROCIOUS. Mizzou shredding them isn't that mind-boggling. Look at what Miss State did and then they lost to Arkansas.

I think Arkansas might be underrated anyway. They gave UGA all they wanted for about 3 quarters.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
True, but Mizzou's wr's aren't good. I know LSU lost a lot, but with the talent they bring in every year, there's just really no excuse for what they've put on the field so far.

Ok then Mizzou can be what Washington was for certain years since Jake Locker was their most effective player and best player.
Football is a team sport and that will be damn hard for Mizzou to get more than 3 wins with that glaring offense flaw.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Watching the game at a family birthday with UGA and Tennessee fan. We better win this.

VN Store

Back