The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

Hes done some things better this year. But I'll never be off his back until he breaks through. I was actually pretty positive today until someone wanted to be a smart ass

You can’t admit that you were wrong when he was hired and now you are doubling down.

And again, just arguing salary and results is not understanding the situation when the salary was matched. You can’t argue with folks who don’t understand the issues.

Reactions: therickbol
People who think Tennessee or any team for that matter is just gonna go out and beat a decent to good team on the road easily just don't know anything about college basketball. It's so easy to just get steamrolled by the adrenaline the home fans give to your opposition. They get hot, the crowd gets hyped, and the officials get involved too. Everything just snowballs. Next think you know you have lost to a team that you would be double digits better than on a neutral court. It easily could have happened in this game midway through the second half but KC just wouldn't let it happen.
This is so true. Although I hate to admit it, Alabama was able to withstand a homelike environment in beating Gonzaga. It’s tough to play on the road!

You can’t admit that you were wrong when he was hired and now you are doubling down.

And again, just arguing salary and results is not understanding the situation when the salary was matched. You can’t argue with folks who don’t understand the issues.
Nope, ill admit when im wrong. Still not wrong on Barnes

I’m behind. I’m just now getting the chance to watch this game.

tumblr_odum0fk31x1qaedvuo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back