The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Read the comment context. You team is the number one scoring percentage in the red zone, because you kick a **** load of field goals. My comment stated the difference, but the Missouri lead based water strikes again.
You’ve been wrong the entire thread. It’s red zone efficiency

You’ve been wrong the entire thread. It’s red zone efficiency

Do you understand the difference between red zone TDs and red zone field goals? Both count toward efficiency but one has less points than the other. This means that your team has a lot of trips that end in 3 points. Efficiency isn't the end all be all in telling what your team does in the red zone, as much as you want to cherry-pick as beat your chest on a state like overall efficiency, looking at both tells you more about your team. Missouri in red TD efficiency is about 59th in scoring red zone TDs. But yes, they had kicked 12 in the red zone, good work on the Number 1 efficiency. 👍 Only about 60% of Missouri red zone drives get TDs. Not 97%.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 161312.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 161312.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 3
Do you understand the difference between red zone TDs and red zone field goals? Both count toward efficiency but one has less points than the other. This means that your team has a lot of trips that end in 3 points. Efficiency isn't the end all be all in telling what your team does in the red zone, as much as you want to cherry-pick as beat your chest on a state like overall efficiency, looking at both tells you more about your team. Missouri in red TD efficiency is about 59th in scoring red zone TDs. But yes, they had kicked 12 in the red zone, good work on the Number 1 efficiency. 👍 Only about 60% of Missouri red zone drives get TDs. Not 97%.
Cherry pick? I don’t think that means what you think it means. You’re trying to change a stat into something completely different. But hey, keep shouting into the wind.

They are a bad matchup for us, I don't think we win this game

You were completely right.
The Tigers wanted to make a statement Vs the Volunteers, and they did by outplaying the Volunteers, and the Tigers defense did have a great performance.

I’m less depressed I couldn’t watch the dumpster fire because the Volunteers Tigers wasn’t on any tv when I was working at Texas Roadhouse.

By your logic no coach should ever be fired
The players make plays, or they don't. This is an 8-4 team when looking at the raw talent on hand. We need more playmakers. Everywhere.

Whining about firing coaches is your's, or anyone else's choice. That is not my world. I do know that most of these whiners have no clue of what's going on. Their panties are bunched because we aren't as great as they hoped/wished we'd be this year.

A scape goat is needed to take that blame that they're ready to dish out. Those grandiose expectations have back smashed down on their heads and now they mad.

We aren't that team. And we won't be, until we recruit that team. As long as the recruiting continues to rise, then I'm good. We do have our QB for next year. Now we need to build him a wall. That's recruiting.

I'm all off topic now. I'm out.

if you are an 87 alum. You are around my age, not sure you’ll be able to wear orange in public for your remaining days in this world
Naw…never give up and believe in setting an example. I’m surrounded by SEC friends representing most SEC teams. I wear orange a lot win, lose, or draw. We had a great 2022 season in all sports. We back. Just want to see SEC teams collectively fix the officiating. I’m looking forward to another Championship real soon.

The players make plays, or they don't. This is an 8-4 team when looking at the raw talent on hand. We need more playmakers. Everywhere.

Whining about firing coaches is your's, or anyone else's choice. That is not my world. I do know that most of these whiners have no clue of what's going on. Their panties are bunched because we aren't as great as they hoped/wished we'd be this year.

A scape goat is needed to take that blame that they're ready to dish out. Those grandiose expectations have back smashed down on their heads and now they mad.

We aren't that team. And we won't be, until we recruit that team. As long as the recruiting continues to rise, then I'm good. We do have our QB for next year. Now we need to build him a wall. That's recruiting.

I'm all off topic now. I'm out.
You have made alot of good points here. I agree with what you are saying, but I was responding to anther post that claimed it was the players fault for not performing.
We have not had a really dominant coaching staff since Coach Fulmer. He was a great recruiter and player development coach. I just wish we could get back to winning the sec east, everyone claims ga sucks because they only play unranked teams. Well most teams in the sec east aren't ranked, vandy, usc, Florida, all teams we should easily beat. We should be competitive every year but we are not. Why?

This game was a sad dose of reality for the UGA game after the effort and preparedness we saw. It killed much of the excitement and optimism. The national profile of the UGA game was diminished as well. I think GameDay would've been here.

VN Store

Back