The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Joe Milton sure goes down easy for such a big guy!

He does. Once in a while he'll run powerfully--but he often doesn't. The guy running the ball should be a major weapon for us--but mostly hasn't been. He often seems indecisive or hesitant about running--and a moment's hesitation can mean a lot.

Reactions: CPVOL
I've missed most of the first half...I see a lot of complaints about the defense yet we only have 7 points? Wazzup
Look at the time of possession. We can’t get off the field and mizzou is grinding our defense down every drive. They’re shortening the game

Our team is not in this game. Playing way too flat. Somebody needs to jack them up in the locker room. We are also getting out coached. I was hoping it was just the first 15 scripted plays, but they see we have no fire.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Just a stupid take. Mizzou is a top 15 team and took UGA into the 4th. You're living in the last 2 years. This Mizzou team is legit and ready to pay us back, and we no showed in the first half. Let's see what this team is made of in the second half. They got punched in the mouth. Will they punch back or fade. We'll learn a lot in this second half IMO.
I am going to have to disagree with the what this team is made of. I think we know. And god I hope I am wrong.

This Mizzou team is tough any of you expecting a cake walk needs a reality check, they took Georgia to the 4th and was winning that game until the refs got involved. Settle in

VN Store

Back