The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

The call
To go for it on 4th didnt upset me, he played to win. The call on 3rd down upsets me. I’d like to see that tight end roll out there and then set up a 4th and 1 or 2 if we don’t get it

No matter how many times I watch the replay, we will still be 4-0 by beating Florida. That's all

I guess I'm in the minority with my concern for the Next games coming. Sure beating uf is great, but that was puking material at times. I deal in reality. We ain't going very far playing like today. Every Vol fan should be worried after that defensive performance.

Shoot, I think it’s still there. AR transformed into Cam Newton, they ran the ball down our throats, recovered a perfect onside kick, and had every chance to score. And if Sunbelt Billy doesn’t go for 2 we’re probably in overtime!

The curse is injured, but he’s alive

😂😂😂😂 can’t even hate bro..that was beautiful in stride and everything like how you would want a onside kick to go..perfect

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Here's a question that I'm not sure is thread-worthy on its own but might be interesting nonetheless.....

When are we going to start saying that this is what TN's identity is..... winning ugly?

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back