The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

that last stop by our d was crucial and the td to end the half...feel mo is swinging back over to our side....keyton and bru key to the 2nd half

Reactions: Big Al Orange
24-14 would be mighty nice to start the second half.......and glad the D is getting extended rest.....they need it (especially with all the chasing they're doing)

Offense drives the length of the field and scores. Keyton stepping up. That’s the positives. Defense getting UF’s best game- no surprise there. Need to make some serious adjustments. We’ve been here so many times (UF players adding to the highlight reel). The question is: can this year be different?

We really needed to score for the lead to close the half. Go Vols!

Will Keyton have it his year? Will Keyton have it his year? Will Keyton have it his year? Keyton has it this year!

Both incomplete passes were Hookers fault and if you have read the posts most people agree with my opinion.
He's 14/18. You can't hit everything and the second pass to Warren was a tough throw across his body. He probably should've kept scrambling and might have picked up the first, but the guy is the heart and soul of this team.

If the defense sticks with that blitz on the last UF drive, UT wins comfortably. Stop giving Richardson all the time to stay comfortable.
Yeah I thought coming in we should let him pass but he’s killing us with the pass so I’m with you. Blitz the crap out of him!

Reactions: posivol
They’ve shut up our crowd. We’ve got to get back to being loud to help our team. Def needs to have a fire lit under them.

If I’m Napier I’m onsiding this kick. His defense has no depth and they aren’t stopping us in the 2nd half

VN Store

Back