The Official #11 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Just play Fulky. Maximize his minutes. He's going to foul out. The point of the game is not to keep players from fouling out. It is to score more than the other team.
Tbh, not sure he would even make a difference tonight. He has done nothing

When officials set the tone early in game it takes aggressiveness out of a player. TN D feeds offense and players playing passive on D due to call effects your game. Now Pons and Faulk can't give in to this but need to lead this team. Same for Vescovi. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm honestly of the opinion that the officiating has been so bad, you can't really draw any further conclusions. Two of your starters (maybe the most important two) go out in the first 3 minutes of the first half with two fouls, both finish the half with zero points. Your only real threat in the paint gets #s 3 and 4 early in the second half, and even Dickie V agrees how terrible the second call is.

If I'm Barnes, I go ape on the next crap call, take the L, and move on.
If I’m Barnes, I tell the guys to play normally and go for 40 fouls. Have every player on the team foul out

Reactions: LVol and chuckiepoo
It must be a slim NBA draft coming up if Johnson and Springer are seriously being look at as first rounders!

Might get lucky, never know

Nah, we’re not going to get lucky twice.

Barnes fell into our lap at the right time.

We’ll end up with some young coach that nobody else wants. All the proven coaches aren’t leaving their current destinations no matter how much money DW throws at them.

When officials set the tone early in game it takes aggressiveness out of a player. TN D feeds offense and players playing passive on D due to call effects your game. Now Pons and Faulk can't give in to this but need to lead this team. Same for Vescovi. In CHRIST Alone
Tennessee hasn’t played consistent offense in two months. You’re breakdown is for a team that can go without 5 minute scoring droughts.

Eh, this isn’t worth it. No suspense. This team will get nowhere tournament wise.

So 12 minutes left in the game, and Fulkerson, Pons and Vescovi have 2 points, 2 assists and 9 rebounds total. Nice.

Reactions: TJVol95

VN Store

Back