The Official #11 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Beyond frustrated with Barnes right now...our defense is getting shredded for one reason, Kentucky refuses to let us get set up. The majority of Kentucky’s possessions they’ve been pushing and they are set up and ready to run their offense and attack quickly within 3-5 seconds into the shot clock we need to at least put one man on the ball full court of not all out press to switch this up and give us time to get the defense set. Barnes is not making adjustments.

Dick Vitale you are a detriment to the damn sport. Your greatest talent is heaping praise on brand name players for brand name teams. Your second greatest talent is yet to be identified, because you only exercise the first. If anyone puts you in a hall of fame it will be a joke, but who the joke will be on is a mystery to me.

Hopefully our inability to hit wide open shots will magically disappear immediately before March

So if Kentucky sucks this year, what does that make us?

So an up & comer?

Good luck with that.

An up-and-comer who can deliver the first Final Four in Tennessee's history in, say, five seasons. There are plenty of these guys roaming the sidelines, taking inferior schools to heights unseen by Tennessee during the Barnes era!

Terrible officiating and Barnes has put together another terrible roster (not all). Looks under developed or something

Reactions: TJVol95
First half we got outref'd. Second half, we are getting out played.
When Fulky, Pons and Santi get eaten alive, we're cooked.
The two young whiz kids are pissing in their diapers tonight.
Bad combo all the way around
I’d rather have UK’s first half and then see how it played out. Probably would be up by 30 if Sarr had 4 fouls already and Sarr and Mintz got two immediately after the game began, with everyone else who mattered having 2 fouls

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm honestly of the opinion that the officiating has been so bad, you can't really draw any further conclusions. Two of your starters (maybe the most important two) go out in the first 3 minutes of the first half with two fouls, both finish the half with zero points. Your only real threat in the paint gets #s 3 and 4 early in the second half, and even Dickie V agrees how terrible the second call is.

If I'm Barnes, I go ape on the next crap call, take the L, and move on.

I wished just one time that Barnes would call the officiating ****.. in his post game conference.. I'd chip in for the fine

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back