The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Don’t think Pippen would see the floor much on a CRB coached team. To much leaving his feet not knowing what he’s doing with the ball which lead to turn overs. Also, he’s hoping the refs put him on the line when they could just as easily call him for offensive fouls. I guess Vandy needs somebody that can make something happen and he fills that role.
I think he made 7 FT’s and a couple of those drives I’m not sure he was fouled.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
looks like bama is going to live and die by the 3.... they beat us with it, and made 15 of them today... wtf!? If we were to get some guys who could consistently hit the 3, we'd be elite... Who's the best 3pt shooter in the next class, and we need to do whatever is necessary to get him.

Reactions: The Dog
looks like bama is going to live and die by the 3.... they beat us with it, and made 15 of them today... wtf!? If we were to get some guys who could consistently hit the 3, we'd be elite... Who's the best 3pt shooter in the next class, and we need to do whatever is necessary to get him.
Probably Chandler, but most scouting reports I've seen, 3 point shooting is usually listed as his biggest weakness besides being around 6'1. Mashack is a defensive stopper kinda kid that reminds a lot of people of JRich before he improved his 3-pointer. So, no Lofton or even Vescovi in this next class, yet

VN Store

Back