The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

VolArmy74

Way to finish the game tonight. We let them hang around longer than I wanted, but we just pulled completely away from them.
Like they said after the broadcast, we just methodically grind people down. That's what we did today and we've done it often this year. We rarely have 14-0 runs but we get several 8-3, 7-4, etc type runs that roll up to 10, 15, 20 point margins.

Border Vol

Vol Fan In Deep South Georgia
Like they said after the broadcast, we just methodically grind people down. That's what we did today and we've done it often this year. We rarely have 14-0 runs but we get several 8-3, 7-4, etc type runs that roll up to 10, 15, 20 point margins.
Vanderbilt drowned in the waves of offense that the BasketVols hit them with.

walkenvol

Don’t think Pippen would see the floor much on a CRB coached team. To much leaving his feet not knowing what he’s doing with the ball which lead to turn overs. Also, he’s hoping the refs put him on the line when they could just as easily call him for offensive fouls. I guess Vandy needs somebody that can make something happen and he fills that role.

Rockytoprowdy

Don’t think Pippen would see the floor much on a CRB coached team. To much leaving his feet not knowing what he’s doing with the ball which lead to turn overs. Also, he’s hoping the refs put him on the line when they could just as easily call him for offensive fouls. I guess Vandy needs somebody that can make something happen and he fills that role.
Teams should almost bait him into driving. He’s only going to get himself into trouble.

VN Store

Sponsors