The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Appalachian State Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

JoAllan

While the competition is certainly not as strong as the previous two games.......the Vols are taking care of business.......and looking good doing it.

The D has looked really good through 2 games.......the D looks freakin amazing tonight.

Also that “small” lineup they put out there is very athletic and will cause problems for some teams.

Acuna_Matata

Tennessee doesn't care about winning
While the competition is certainly not as strong as the previous two games.......the Vols are taking care of business.......and looking good doing it.

The D has looked really good through 2 games.......the D looks freakin amazing tonight.

Also that “small” lineup they put out there is very athletic and will cause problems for some teams.
I love having Keon and Jaden out there at the same time

IndianapolisVol

(Volunteer) Basketball Mod
This bunch has 3 physically stronger J Richardsons AND the best defensive player in the league, I think it'll end up being this squad.
I agree, this team is more athletic and will be better but people forgot how solid the ‘13-14 squad was defensively. That team never had an opponent score more than 75 points on them despite having one of the hardest schedules in the country.

MoCo_Vol

The 3 ball will come, thing is playing hard defensively takes the legs away on jumpers. Guys will play themselves into shape better and we’ll see the jumpers start falling.

VN Store

Sponsors