The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Appalachian State Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

47 percent from the field is much improved. However, 18 percent from deep is not.

While the competition is certainly not as strong as the previous two games.......the Vols are taking care of business.......and looking good doing it.

The D has looked really good through 2 games.......the D looks freakin amazing tonight.

Also that “small” lineup they put out there is very athletic and will cause problems for some teams.

While the competition is certainly not as strong as the previous two games.......the Vols are taking care of business.......and looking good doing it.

The D has looked really good through 2 games.......the D looks freakin amazing tonight.

Also that “small” lineup they put out there is very athletic and will cause problems for some teams.
I love having Keon and Jaden out there at the same time

This bunch has 3 physically stronger J Richardsons AND the best defensive player in the league, I think it'll end up being this squad.
I agree, this team is more athletic and will be better but people forgot how solid the ‘13-14 squad was defensively. That team never had an opponent score more than 75 points on them despite having one of the hardest schedules in the country.

Vescovi leads a lot to be desired. I have a feeling he still isn’t “quite there” yet. But I think he will be soon.

Defense really good. As Vader would say IMPRESSIVE quite IMPRESSIVE but you are not a Jedi yet. We will be a Jedi when we improve on Offense. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: Willy999
The 3 ball will come, thing is playing hard defensively takes the legs away on jumpers. Guys will play themselves into shape better and we’ll see the jumpers start falling.

I had to miss the last 6-8 min or so due to a conference call, but it sounds like I missed some cool steals. Least I saw the Fulk steal and finish.

VN Store

Back