The Official #10 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

They would be clobbering candy and would have beat the brakes off of USCjr. We didn’t. Not sure what you’re even trying to argue.
Then we just disagree. I think there are reasons we lost to usc other than lack of talent. I don’t think Alabama is a top 4 team. Matter of fact, if hooker was healthy we’d beat them again imo

4 years in 2 major programs. Hope he does but at some point got to admit that it is who he is. If I were coach I would be bringing in a transfer for competition and not crowning him starter until end of fall camp.

Agree with this. Make it a 4 QB competition next year and let the best man win between Milton, a transfer, Jackson and Lamaleava.

4 years in 2 major programs. Hope he does but at some point got to admit that it is who he is. If I were coach I would be bringing in a transfer for competition and not crowning him starter until end of fall camp.

Maybe. And sure, bring in competition. We brought in competition for Hooker and no one expected him to develop the way he did. I’m not saying it will for sure happen for Milton, but I am saying this offensive staff knows what they’re doing and he’s got all the tools. 6’5 QBs with rocket launchers for arms don’t grow on trees

VN Store

Back