The Official #10 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Herbie hates Tennessee and Tennessee fans because of what happened to his buddy Greg Schiano in November-December 2017.

Which is why it be highly unbelievable for him to accept some College Football job in the Volunteer State.
I do enjoy that he still gives Tennessee credit instead of just being a blind hater for his College Football analyst job.

Now Skip Bayless is a Tom Brady homer that continued to give excuses when he was sucking this year for performance on the field before the Buccaneers begun a winning streak before their bye week instead of just admitting that he sucks this season based off the Buccaneers record and his not great performances in games including the rebuilding Steelers that were still able to win the game and pressure Brady even with injuries including their great defense player TJ Watt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Clark
I'm so glad their seniors don't get to a bowl this year. I hope they're cryin to their mommies. I hope their fans are contemplating the beatdown this morning. They scored ZERO and gave up EIGHT touchdowns.

Will we get an apology from Herbie Kirkstreet? btw, what kind of name is Herbstreit? What herbs grow in a street?

And they got it all cleared up in just a week, just like that? Must not have been much of a squabble.
Banks was back so I’m sure the offended players were happy. But let’s not get carried away. Clark Lea insisted on playing a QB for 3 quarters who couldn’t complete a pass if our defense left the field. He obviously didn’t look at our game film. When we get a good pass rush, the defense is decent. When we don’t, it’s like shooting ducks in a barrel. Combine a terrible passer and a decent pass rush and the defense looked pretty good, dissension or not.

Banks was back so I’m sure the offended players were happy. But let’s not get carried away. Clark Lea insisted on playing a QB for 3 quarters who couldn’t complete a pass if our defense left the field. He obviously didn’t look at our game film. When we get a good pass rush, the defense is decent. When we don’t, it’s like shooting ducks in a barrel. Combine a terrible passer and a decent pass rush and the defense looked pretty good, dissension or not.

So, we're gonna stick with the "Banks is bad, Banks is divisive, Banks is selfish, and defensive players so justifiably upset they deliberately threw away a chance at a nattie, CJH lost the locker room for a week" narrative? Makes no sense to me, but OK.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Maybe they took all the we are going to crush SC rat poison that our fan base put on the table. Just as viable as the nega narratives.

The Volunteers knew they had to greatly rebound vs the unranked Commodores which they did by steamrolling the hapless Commodores 56-0.

A complete bush league performance by the Commodores in a must win game to become bowl eligible.

So you think fans control the team? If that was the case, everyone would be undefeated.

Just as valid as all the other root cause analysis that Coach countered in the postgame. We have some agenda driven home-trolls that hear a rumor that fits their narrative and run with it to the wall.

VN Store

Back