The Official #10 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Won’t surprise me if we look ugly offensively today. I doubt we run Milton much since there is no one behind him and the weather is going to be nasty it looks like. Just get in, get a win and let’s go home

Reactions: I4Vols and tdd
Jeremy Pruitt, better known as Cornbread, reinstated Banks after he threatened a cop on an arrest when he was driving with a taillight out. He told the cop that in Memphis we handle people like him with a gun. We would have been better off then and now if Cornbread hadn’t reinstated Banks after pulling that stupid stuff. Cornbread the gift that Fulmer gave us all and the gift that keeps on giving.
Thanks for the history lesson. Wait, the same Banks that played all last year under Heupel without incident?

Yes, and whether all our injuries become a concern is a bigger question. Would be feeling a lot better if the receiving corp was intact.
I expect the 1Q to tell us a lot.
The score at the end will tell us all we need to know.

Won’t surprise me if we look ugly offensively today. I doubt we run Milton much since there is no one behind him and the weather is going to be nasty it looks like. Just get in, get a win and let’s go home
What's bad is we may have to run him a lot to win the game.

VN Store

Back