The Official #1 Tennessee vs Campbell Regional Game Thread Saturday 6/4 (7PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Not criticizing you, but maybe spend time interacting with us and see what this forum has become, and you will see why it’s very special to us and why we want to protect it. The mods are fans just like us who we all respect, it’s not an easy job, so please just spend time and get to know us, you will appreciate what we have here.

This. Right. Here. 👍👍👍🍊🍊🍊👊👊👊

Reactions: AllVolinGA and MAD
Just wanna say that most of us love the drama free Tennessee Vols baseball fans family type atmosphere that has been created here. Do we get frustrated at times? Probably. But we think before we type. We don’t want arguments and people slamming the players and coaches. There is no need for that.

We have an amazing team filled with players who excel on and off the field and we choose to respect them. We love Tennessee, our team, our players, our coaches, this forum, and each other. This is my favorite board for that very reason. Go Vols! 🧡
Yes ma’am. Well stated! 👍👍😀👊👊🍊. The ripping of players and personal attacks shouldn’t be tolerated here. I hear enough of that crap in the stands. Lol.

I'm gonna say this and come off as an ass, but I don't care. These drive by posters that come in here a spew their hatred for our players and coaches are certifiable idiots. One Jack wagon doggin Courtland and then another taking shot at Chuck. Totally uncalled for and not needed.
100% spot on. Thanks for expressing my sentiments exactly. I guess it makes some morons feel BIG to downgrade and undermine players who’ve worked their arses off to compete and have the best regular season in UT baseball history. I will never understand it.

I'm gonna say this and come off as an ass, but I don't care. These drive by posters that come in here a spew their hatred for our players and coaches are certifiable idiots. One Jack wagon doggin Courtland and then another taking shot at Chuck. Totally uncalled for and not needed.
Report them if they are attacking players

VN Store

Back