The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

It will be a battle this weekend. Auburn is a good team with a lineup of upperclassmen, including Sonny DiChiara. They also have a solid pitching staff. Look forward to a hard fought, great series. Our guys will have their hands full.

Auburn prepares for tough test at No. 1 Tennessee

Quotes from Coach Thompson and Auburn players:

“People are telling me that nobody can stay on the same field with them,” Auburn’s Butch Thompson said of Tennessee. “It will be very interesting. This looks like a daunting task. We’ll have to come up with some plans, whatever twists and turns we’ll need to make. “They’ll get my full attention now. They already have the full respect of the country. Not only the best team in America this year, but people are telling me it’s maybe the best team they have ever seen.”

Obviously, we have a lot of confidence,” center fielder Kason Howell said. “We’re playing as a team and we’re picking each other up 1-9 on the field and on the mound. It’s a great feeling heading to Knoxville knowing that we’ve got that confidence.”

A senior who has played in a bunch of big games during his career with the Tigers, senior shortstop Brody Moore said it’s time to see what this team is capable of doing vs. such strong competition. We’re ready to get up there and go,” Moore said. “We’re excited. We’re going up there to play ball.”
Bump.

Working down in Huntsville for FedEx and had to keep up with the game tonight on this thread at my stops. I can't find the tweets I saw posted about how the Vol Network had expanded to add more stations covering baseball now.

Some were in north bama. Florence or Muscle Shoals or something. Can someone find that and post the info again? I was desperate to listen to the game but couldn't find it.

Pulled into the parking lot at the hotel at the end of the day when my dad called me yelling about the granny. Lol

kinda looks like this guy
7e759ead3354cc73d3bb6805051e3a0c.gif

Well, I did it today. My Hog acquaintance said today he hopes to see Tennessee in Hoover.
I responded with, be careful what you wish for.
Why, he said(with a smirk)
My reply, because Tennessee is the one team that can kick Arkansas’ @$$! And I don’t mean just beat your hogs, I mean KICK YOUR @$$!!
I don’t think he cared much for my response.
😎🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

should been thinking about Ole Miss...piggies L 4-2 tonight

Last edited:

VN Store

Back