The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

My guess is he said something about the score. What was Vitello supposed to do, instruct his guys to bat the opposite way? Or bat with one arm? Jeez.

This. When you are this good, the other teams get pissed when the game gets out of hand. What do we supposed to do? We subbed in pinch batters. It's not like we were stealing bases in the 8th.

Working down in Huntsville for FedEx and had to keep up with the game tonight on this thread at my stops. I can't find the tweets I saw posted about how the Vol Network had expanded to add more stations covering baseball now.

Some were in north bama. Florence or Muscle Shoals or something. Can someone find that and post the info again? I was desperate to listen to the game but couldn't find it.

Pulled into the parking lot at the hotel at the end of the day when my dad called me yelling about the granny. Lol
Don't know about the over-the-air radio stations, but you can always stream the games from this link:

▶ WNML The Sports Animal 990 AM / 99.1 FM - Knoxville, Tennessee

Apologies if this was posted earlier: We now have a SIX game lead over Arky for the SEC regular season championship, with 11 to go. So our magic number is now 6 to clinch the ship. We could go 6-5 the rest of the way and still clinch. I'd say it is just about in the bag. GBO!!!

VN Store

Back