The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

I did say north bama. I mean, they've heard of radio here. Cell coverage.....
At the top of this thread, under BROADCAST INFO, it says:

New Vol Network Radio Affiliates
The Vol Network had added multiple radio affiliates to broadcast remaining Tennessee baseball SEC games this season. The complete list of new affiliates is below. Please check your local listings prior to each weekend to see which games will be broadcast on each station.

Chattanooga: WFLI (FM 97.7, FM 100.3, AM 1070)
Cleveland: The Buzz (FM 101.3)
Lawrenceburg: WWLX (FM 106.1, FM 93.1, AM 590)
Muscle Shoals, AL: WSBM (FM 97.9, AM 1340)
Nashville: The Zone (FM 104.5)
Oneida: WBNT (FM 105.5)
Pulaski: WKSR (FM 107.7, FM 100.9, AM 1420)

At the top of this thread, under BROADCAST INFO, it says:

New Vol Network Radio Affiliates
The Vol Network had added multiple radio affiliates to broadcast remaining Tennessee baseball SEC games this season. The complete list of new affiliates is below. Please check your local listings prior to each weekend to see which games will be broadcast on each station.

Chattanooga: WFLI (FM 97.7, FM 100.3, AM 1070)
Cleveland: The Buzz (FM 101.3)
Lawrenceburg: WWLX (FM 106.1, FM 93.1, AM 590)
Muscle Shoals, AL: WSBM (FM 97.9, AM 1340)
Nashville: The Zone (FM 104.5)
Oneida: WBNT (FM 105.5)
Pulaski: WKSR (FM 107.7, FM 100.9, AM 1420)

Wilkerson seemed fired up by this development and if he is I am!

I love all these other words related to obliterate as well:

Thesaurus results for OBLITERATE
For sure, "obliterate" would describe Chase's 3rd inning and the narrative Auburn was writing.

[etymology from Oxford Languages]
mid 16th century: from Latin obliterat- ‘struck out, erased’, from the verb obliterare, based on littera ‘letter, something written’.

For sure, "obliterate" would describe Chase's 3rd inning and the narrative Auburn was writing.

[etymology from Oxford Languages]
mid 16th century: from Latin obliterat- ‘struck out, erased’, from the verb obliterare, based on littera ‘letter, something written’.
Love me some etymologies.

I've worked in Huntsville a couple of weeks in the last month or so. I like it, a lot bigger than I thought it was. In fact, it's now the biggest city in Alabama over Birmingham, according to the 2020 Census and has about 30,000 more than Knoxville. Huntsville gave me a Knoxville feel, kinda like Greenville, SC does, even tho it's not near as big
Couldn't agree more as I live 20 minutes outside Huntsville. My wife and son work there and my daughter starts college there in the fall. We really like Huntsville.

Go Vols!!

Reactions: The Dog and BigDave

VN Store

Back