The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

Gators taking the vaunted UK staff to the woodshed early on.

Kentucky 1 Top5th
Florida 5

Both teams scored in 1st
Florida puts up 4 in the 4th

Caglianone playing well at plate and in field.
Scored first run for Florida after a bad pick off at first.
Made it to 3rd on the E1 and scored from there.

Saw this interesting tidbit from D1- Kendall Rogers:

UCSB — whatever you do, don’t lose!

We had the Gauchos as one of our final Top 16 seeds and hosts this week, but there’s zero margin for error this weekend as they face a Bakersfield team at home with an RPI of 282. That’s nightmare fuel for the Gauchos … if they lose a game. So, get this: if the Gauchos win the series opener against the Roadrunners, they’ll drop to 19-20 in the RPI. If they somehow lose the series opener to the ‘Runners, they’d drop more than 70 RPI points, which would put them in the 23-24 range. In other words, don’t lose!

It's almost time! Man I hate Vandy.
Wife worked there 35 years. She's has season tickets for their baseball games. Right now she's with my son over at West End awaiting the game. Both will be wearing BIG ORANGE. I refuse to set foot on the vandie campus. The loathing is deep for the commode doors. GO VOLS! :cool:

Wife worked there 35 years. She's has season tickets for their baseball games. Right now she's with my son over at West End awaiting the game. Both will be wearing BIG ORANGE. I refuse to set foot on the vandie campus. The loathing is deep for the commode doors. GO VOLS! :cool:
Love it!

Game on at 6 CDT, not 5. I can access VN from Samsung Smart Phone but, not desktop or iPad. Go figure. I read the name issue. Leave it to Vandy to monkey with our forum.
lol

Yeah, hopefully it comes back on your other device soon, but it's just a waiting game unfortunately. My home internet connection to the site has been off and on for the last hour or so.

VN Store

Back