The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

Depends. How many "Ignores" do you have? ;)

Tonight or tomorrow it sounds like we're gonna hear from another portal commit. I'm guessing whoever it is will prefer to let today be Mom's day.
Lots of light grazing and quick scrolling over there. It’s like daytime soap operas and railroad crossing catastrophes… just. can’t. look. away…

Because we have a harder finish to the end of the season than Kentucky does. Our margin for error is a lot smaller. Vandy is a completely different team on the road. Their trash. More likely that we drop a game to the Gamecocks than Kentucky to Vandy.
That's what made Corbin and Vandy a suspect in Schlossnagle's allegations that a SEC baseball team has been using a live video feed in their home dugout to steal signals this season, but that nothing was done about it.

Vandy and Miss St are the two teams who are both over .300 at home while barely crossing the Mendoza line on the road

Gonna be honest. I'm not the least bit upset about this loss. First, I want no part of #1, period...end of sentence. Kiss of death. Taking the series was good enough plus the loss today kinda keeps this team grounded. We finish well next week and we're right where we wanted to be. Might not get the league title, but that's only one goal this season. I'd gladly trade the league title for a natty. Hoping AJ finally is able to give us some innings and we're dialed in for the post season.

Gonna be honest. I'm not the least bit upset about this loss. First, I want no part of #1, period...end of sentence. Kiss of death. Taking the series was good enough plus the loss today kinda keeps this team grounded. We finish well next week and we're right where we wanted to be. Might not get the league title, but that's only one goal this season. I'd gladly trade the league title for a natty. Hoping AJ finally is able to give us some innings and we're dialed in for the post season.
Way too centered. You feeling okay, boo? 😉

If we tie with Kentucky who gets the SEC championship? I would presume a co SEC championship with both winning it like basketball.

Because we have a harder finish to the end of the season than Kentucky does. Our margin for error is a lot smaller. Vandy is a completely different team on the road. Their trash. More likely that we drop a game to the Gamecocks than Kentucky to Vandy.
But I don’t think it’s a stretch and maybe I’m playing semantics, but stretch to me means things have to break our way to have a shot. We controlled our destiny no matter what UK did.

Credit to Aria for offering both sides as opposed to the singular one sided sound bite. Sure it was chippy all around.

You're comment made me laugh.

I wish there were a microphone in both dugouts so we can get unfiltered audio of chippy comments because I think rivals are good for any sport and the chippy comments tend to be pretty funny or fun or truthful.

VN Store

Back