The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy SEC Tourney Semi-Final Game Thread (Sat. May 25 4:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Baseball Gods punish you when you don't capitalize and score runs in the previous a bat when you have a really good chance.

Reactions: GhostVol
Baseball gods punished us for not scoring a run with runners on the corners and 0 outs. It’s in the Baseball Gods Handbook that the opposing team is guaranteed a run in that situation.

Runners LOB and bad situational hitting gets you beat. Our pitching isn’t good enough to overcome it.

They chopped the ball a foot in front of the plate for the win…hahahahaha….what did I tell you…hahahahahaa

John Wilkerson: “A Tuesday team has never won the SECT in its current format.”

Baseball Gods: “Hold my beer.”

Runners LOB and bad situational hitting gets you beat. Our pitching isn’t good enough to overcome it.
Agree with the first part but I don’t really get the jabs at our pitching (not just you). we have the #4 ERA in the country and #2 among power five teams. Not sure what you guys expect.

Agree with the first part but I don’t really get the jabs at our pitching (not just you). we have the #4 ERA in the country and #2 among power five teams. Not sure what you guys expect.
Pretty sure they are football/basketball posters posing as baseball fans…

VN Store

Back