The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy SEC Tourney Semi-Final Game Thread (Sat. May 25 4:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

I get the whole" it's a different arm motion" from baseball, 😏 but it seems to me the girls pitchers are used like a rented mules.
They could throw 300 pitches if they wanted to. It really doesn’t put a lot of stress on their arm.

I get the whole" it's a different arm motion" from baseball, 😏 but it seems to me the girls pitchers are used like rented mules.
It’s a comical sport in many ways..oh well..I support all Vols athletics but I will not watch that sport any other time.

I get the whole" it's a different arm motion" from baseball, 😏 but it seems to me the girls pitchers are used like a rented mules.
Yeah. My shoulder just hurts watching them throw. Doing it 150 times?Yikes! Plus she’ll be back in the circle tomorrow! (If they win).

Reactions: vol94 and Zues1
Yeah, I have it on my IPad. Just glancing between hitters and during commercials shows me all I need to see….
That sport needs many rules changes to be legitimate…could start with having the 300lb girls not be subbed out with no consequence for a pinch runner…

VN Store

Back