The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss. State Last Series Thread (Thur. 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK+) (Saturday 3PM EST SEC NETWORK+)

The guys from Long Beach State loved that MSU food at the beginning of the season. I doubt most of those California kids had southern cooking like that before.

My son used to play at UL Lafayette every year. They fed the opposing team right after the Sunday game. Classy place to play. We had a lot of fun with their fans.

You did answer yes originally. Your explanation changed the intent of the original question! Of course you would do this a you are an attorney!

Again the original question did not ask how likely it was or anything else even close. It was a simple would you trade question. Yes it was one big hypothetical. That was the point! You seem to miss that and want to tell the other person their situation is ridiculous so why bother. If this is really your point of view then why are you on a message board? The original question is about how do feel about it and you want to talk about what is likely. Night night.

Do you even know why State is in that position? It’s because they have 3 pitchers out for the year. I was simply saying that is not normal and not something to expect. He came up with the hypothetical because of the position they are in.

He didn’t seem too distraught like you about how I responded and actually understood what I was inferring. I never once said it was “ridiculous” and knew the question for what it was. Your response to it all made no sense. I’ve made it ok on here for many years.

Not just because my kid was in it but that had to be one of the coolest post game interviews ever. And if you don’t realize it the food came from Mississippi State fans. So as much as I wanted to hate on them all weekend long for talking smack that was pretty cool. But I do think it gives you a good glimpse of the team dynamic. One of our friends family told them yesterday that win or lose they would provide food for the team afterward.
I’d have to see one of them eat some 1st. But that’s just me.

Reactions: taylorvol
My son used to play at UL Lafayette every year. They fed the opposing team right after the Sunday game. Classy place to play. We had a lot of fun with their fans.
I have a business relationship with the UL athletic department. They are classy people. Everyone in Lafayette can cook and is looking for an excuse to do it.

And yet Arky still wants a piece of us. Bring it on, Pigs - if you can get to the finals we'll see you there.

Would love nothing more than to get those cousin lovers in the finals and smash em...They talk so much about us they can't focus on winning their own games.You imagine the meltdown when we whoop em??It def be one for the record books after their jaw jacking all year long.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
I didn’t realize that was a tradition there but that’s as cool as it gets.
Dirtbags end of the season memories, including a couple of Mississippi State: Login • Instagram
If you don’t have Instagram, one player mentions the food they were fed at Mississippi State, another one mentions taking two of three there.

To their credit, Long Beach takes on quality OOC opponents- in the past few years they also played at Ole Miss.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back