The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss. State Last Series Thread (Thur. 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK+) (Saturday 3PM EST SEC NETWORK+)

The guys from Long Beach State loved that MSU food at the beginning of the season. I doubt most of those California kids had southern cooking like that before.

Good for the Bullies. Last year, once we went out, I rooted for them in Omaha. They deserved a Natty.

It was a good day. Bama softball lost to the Trees, Vols baseball won. and the Lady Vols licked the OSU Beavers.

I second that. This board is the best on Freaks site. Civil, intelligent and passionate about baseball. None better IMO.

I agree that the baseball forum is the best. Everyone is civil and less negativity. Also, someone can ask a question without receiving a sarcastic or inappropriate response.

Thanks to all and a special thanks to the young men and coaches for a special season!

Whatever. Those questions are all about percentages and odds. So, the question is what are the chances of having many injuries next year and/or will we be bad? What happened to MSU’s pitchers this year is probably low percentage and a bit unlucky depending how they were used. If Landon Sims doesn’t get hurt, MSU may win a few more games. If you eliminate that to very low, then you decide what the chances are of winning this year? Sorry that I took a more analytical approach as opposed to simply saying “yes” to a championship.
For the record, a whatever response is the move of a juvenile that is losing the argument and can't come up with anything better.

If you don't like the discussion you don't have to answer. Changing the topic without answering just because you don't like it is well just rude. You can answer the original question with more than yes or no. I have been reading those responses and thinking about my own answer. I really can't decide which side I fall on. I tend to like the journey so probably would not trade for a championship. The years in the wilderness suck (see football, see years post Delmonico, see Kevin O'Neal and Buzz P.). I like being on the mix every year and believe it will eventually work out. Yes I tend to be an optimist.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
For the record, a whatever response is the move of a juvenile that is losing the argument and can't come up with anything better.

If you don't like the discussion you don't have to answer. Changing the topic without answering just because you don't like it is well just rude. You can answer the original question with more than yes or no. I have been reading those responses and thinking about my own answer. I really can't decide which side I fall on. I tend to like the journey so probably would not trade for a championship. The years in the wilderness suck (see football, see years post Delmonico, see Kevin O'Neal and Buzz P.). I like being on the mix every year and believe it will eventually work out. Yes I tend to be an optimist.

Lol…”anything better?” I explained it. You came at me after I thought about it. You were not involved in my response to him. Ironically, I provided more than a “yes” response initially, which is what you responded to and now where we are. You are talking in circles, and there was no substance in your response.

I am an attorney and argue for a living. It’s one big unrealistic hypothetical that I was trying to use probabilities to discuss. Good night.

Lol…”anything better?” I explained it. You came at me after I thought about it. You were not involved in my response to him. Ironically, I provided more than a “yes” response initially, which is what you responded to and now where we are. You are talking in circles, and there was no substance in your response.

I am an attorney and argue for a living. It’s one big unrealistic hypothetical that I was trying to use probabilities to discuss. Good night.
You did answer yes originally. Your explanation changed the intent of the original question! Of course you would do this a you are an attorney!

Again the original question did not ask how likely it was or anything else even close. It was a simple would you trade question. Yes it was one big hypothetical. That was the point! You seem to miss that and want to tell the other person their situation is ridiculous so why bother. If this is really your point of view then why are you on a message board? The original question is about how do feel about it and you want to talk about what is likely. Night night.

VN Store

Back