The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

I the presser yesterday, Coach V said that CMo is not going to pitch today, so you can take him off the list too.
PS: I would love to see what Tears could do on the mound.
Kind of wish coach was open to the concept PUBLICLY, just to make the talking heads and LSU staff heads spin until game time. Let him toss a little in the bullpen in pregame! Then on a mound visit have him run in to join the infield guys at the mound.

Between Arkansas fans and Vanderbilt fans, it's hard to decide which group has more rights as the self-appointed keepers of baseball class and etiquette. Even reading Vandy fans' comments about Tim Corbin's press conference after the game last night, they were falling all over themselves to say how classy he is and how they pray he doesn't compromise his values to compete in this new world of college athletics. It's a little sickening how they've deluded themselves into thinking their pristine programs are above reproach. We know it's not true. :)

But more specifically, I would respect Arkansas fans if they just stopped being massive hypocrites about Tony. Every single one of them would absolutely cream his knickers if he followed Van Horn as their next coach, but the majority of them act like he'd light on fire if he set foot in Fayetteville. It's pathetic.

To be clear, Tony's never going to Arkansas, but I just want all of their fans to be honest about how desperately they want him to be their coach. It's okay to want what you can't have.
extra like for redbirds

Reactions: knoxvol52
Black today.

GOhJd6OW8AEJfss

I bet @Volstylexx is wringing his hands waiting on announcement of Regional teams tomorrow.

I don't care who they match Tennessee up with in Super Regionals to be the best you have to beat the best teams.
This is the way! Actually rather have the better teams come to LNS than play them in Omaha anyway

Reactions: CDB

VN Store

Back