The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

Thanks, where are you hearing these sounds? Like to be self sufficient and informed.

will be watching to see what CTV weaves on the mound today. Pretty young sequence you laid out.
These are just all educated guess based on how much all the pitchers have pitched and based off the fact Tony doesn’t seem to keen to overuse anyone just to win this tournament. We know Stamos, Causey, Beam, Z and Phillips are definitely not touching the field. That leaves Snead Kirby, combs behkhe, Russell and the other 3. Kirby has pitched 3 times this weekend so I would lean probably not with him, behnke has pitched 2 times so again I lean probably not. Snead has pitched 2 times and I really doubt we risk him this close to the big tournament. that leaves the rest of them that I mentioned. Loy starting is the only one I’m 99% sure about the rest are just educated guess on my part

Do we know what side UT is on? Thinking about heading down from Nashville in the next little bit and looking for 2 tix.

Is GA first come, first serve on seating?

Reactions: Rebel VOL
Why is it that the rubes on hogville take it for granted that Vitello is their head coach in waiting as soon as Van Horn hangs them up?
Between Arkansas fans and Vanderbilt fans, it's hard to decide which group has more rights as the self-appointed keepers of baseball class and etiquette. Even reading Vandy fans' comments about Tim Corbin's press conference after the game last night, they were falling all over themselves to say how classy he is and how they pray he doesn't compromise his values to compete in this new world of college athletics. It's a little sickening how they've deluded themselves into thinking their pristine programs are above reproach. We know it's not true. :)

But more specifically, I would respect Arkansas fans if they just stopped being massive hypocrites about Tony. Every single one of them would absolutely cream his knickers if he followed Van Horn as their next coach, but the majority of them act like he'd light on fire if he set foot in Fayetteville. It's pathetic.

To be clear, Tony's never going to Arkansas, but I just want all of their fans to be honest about how desperately they want him to be their coach. It's okay to want what you can't have.

Reactions: Hoghater
These are just all educated guess based on how much all the pitchers have pitched and based off the fact Tony doesn’t seem to keen to overuse anyone just to win this tournament. We know Stamos, Causey, Beam, Z and Phillips are definitely not touching the field. That leaves Snead Kirby, combs behkhe, Russell and the other 3. Kirby has pitched 3 times this weekend so I would lean probably not with him, behnke has pitched 2 times so again I lean probably not. Snead has pitched 2 times and I really doubt we risk him this close to the big tournament. that leaves the rest of them that I mentioned. Loy starting is the only one I’m 99% sure about the rest are just educated guess on my part
What a story Loy could be if he puts us in a position, after growing up within hiking distance of campus. Hate to put that much pressure on a young kid. At least your backup plan is big strong guys.

Reactions: tn4elvis
UT are visitors today (makes no sense) so on 3B side. Yes, GA are first come, first served.
Yes, it’s completely nonsensical. Higher seed should be the home team in every tournament game. That includes regional and supers.

I miss the good ole days when a benches clearing brawl was broken up then we just went back to normal. No one threw a punch. No one should’ve been ejected.

I the presser yesterday, Coach V said that CMo is not going to pitch today, so you can take him off the list too.
PS: I would love to see what Tears could do on the mound.

I wouldn’t even try to figure out who’s available for LSU today. Johnson will pitch anybody he has, even on only two days rest.

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back