The Official #1 Tennessee @ Florida Weekend Series Thread (Friday 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Saturday 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sunday Noon SEC NET+)

60156039.jpg

Oh, wow. Just wow! Thanks for your tolerance of me. I don't know stats, other teams' ratings, obscure rules, or many of the play calls. But, I sure do like to watch this Vols team. No, not in a weird azz voyeur way, haha. Proud of our guys! GBO!
I know you’ve got a copy of the Mike Honcho centerfold hanging behind yer monitor… 😉

I hate Florida more than any school. So I love that we broke their hearts. They thought they had this one. Tennessee was flat. Florida’s Sunday starter pitched a gem. Down 3 in the 9th. Then down 2 in the 9th with 2 outs and nobody on. Then they had a great shot to win in the 9th and 10th. Then we get the last out with Scott robbing a home run.

We swept them. We made it painful. Just perfect. Screw Florida.
I'm around too many gaturds you wouldn't realize how good this makes me feel o_O

Listening from a Gators perspective as we closed it out.

Listen Live - ESPN 98.1 FM - 850 AM WRUF
It’s funny listening to them. First, I LOVE that we ripped their hearts out. As a UT fan I’m more used to the other side of that, especially the last 20 years. Second, they tried to say that really they only had 2 bad innings all weekend. Never mind the fact they only scored 6 runs and didn’t win a game, they’re clearly just as good as we are.

VN Store

Back