The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Of course there’s a dawg fan in here trolling. I love being in here on game days but this just ruins it for me.
They can't help it. They're trying to convince themselves they're special, and super jealous Tennessee is getting the attention. They really thought winning last year that the world stopped turning, and nobody would ever do anything except talk about them puppies till the end of time. All they can do now to deal with us getting the attention is troll, bark, and lick each other. I see it daily here, sad, but funny 👀🤣

Someone needs to remind the critter that wandered in the back door who is and will remain second in this conference behind Bama.

This is definitely playing out as a mid season national championship game. I’m VERY excited to even be number 1, but to be playing UGA (wife’s school) today with them as 2 is fantastic. Hopeful VOLS by FiDdY, and I may be in the dog house but I’ll survive. I also mentioned they got their championship last year, if we win out (I know, looking too far ahead) it would be sweet to have both of your teams win back to back championships. Hopefully the trend is up for us!

GO VOLS!

I'm surprised this is only the 52nd meeting between the 2 schools considering that their first game was in 1899.

VN Store

Back