The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

It has been such a long 15 years. Seeing us being back WHERE WE BELONG, like ahh. We are going to take care of Georgia today, and go on to take care of Bama in the SEC Championship game.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
They can't help it. They're trying to convince themselves they're special, and super jealous Tennessee is getting the attention. They really thought winning last year that the world stopped turning, and nobody would ever do anything except talk about them puppies till the end of time. All they can do now to deal with us getting the attention is troll, bark, and lick each other. I see it daily here, sad, but funny 👀🤣
Lol

44BFB6E2-719B-44D0-8F20-9A14DAC83E89.jpeg

It has been such a long 15 years. Seeing us being back WHERE WE BELONG, like ahh. We are going to take care of Georgia today, and go on to take care of Bama in the SEC Championship game.
Personally I think Tennessee has a better chance of beating Georgia today than beating Alabama for a 2nd time.

Reactions: volfannga
I was born in 89 but used to wear my mama out goin to the video store to rent the old tapes. Attitude era will never be touched. Hated hogan when he went Hollywood but now that I’m older it was freakin gold
We are similar age. Attitude Era for life!!! Nothing will make me pop like Hogan. He could drag his old ass out on stage tomorrow and I would freak out.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Personally I think Tennessee has a better chance of beating Georgia today than beating Alabama for a 2nd time.
Then we could end up playing them for a 3rd time cause if we take our 1st loss in the SECCG to Bama, then we both likely headed to the playoffs.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
If UT beats Georgia I dont even know how I am going to react..udder disbelief at what Heupel and these dudes have done in just 2 years. Gonna have to start a new savings account for those expensive bowl game tickets going forward.

Really doesn't meaning anything(I guess) but in Catoosa county you would think there would be more folks sporting GA than TN. But there ain't. Just like 15 years ago.

Go Vols

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Really doesn't meaning anything(I guess) but in Catoosa county you would think there would be more folks sporting GA than TN. But there ain't. Just like 15 years ago.

Go Vols
Catoosa County is 3 hours from Athens and less than 2 hours from Knoxville. So why would there be more GA fans ?

"THE" OSU being shut out near the half by 1-7 Northwestern. But they should be tied with us...right? Ecen if we lose today (I think we win BTW) and OSU wins, they should drop more than us.

I SEE A PATTERN

Tennessee Football 🤝 Tennessee Rugby

October 7
Rugby Tennessee 51, LSU 0
Football Tennessee 40, LSU 13

BCFF4853-934A-4EE9-AF21-9197E91E345D.jpeg

October 13
Rugby Tennessee 34, Alabama 7
October 14
Football Tennessee 52, Alabama 49

20F74E54-DEBA-480F-B05E-37102D1986A1.jpeg

Earlier today.