The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hey, this is what bama did against us. Benefit of a home crowd. UGA is feeding off that energy. But bama came back and almost got the game against us. Not saying we'll do that vs UGA, but this one isn't over yet.
I’m pretty sure it’s over.

Reactions: BJSforVols
Take the points. Get through the 2nd quarter. Make adjustments, give them a halftime speech, and come out firing.

Oregon is ranked 8th even with a blowout loss to UGA and don’t have anything near our wins, even if we get blown out. I don’t see us dropping far
we will drop five spots if blown out. I could see them putting Bama ahead of us, saying “it’s how the teams looked this past week.”

Self inflicted wounds.........see Alabama vs UT.....doesn't end well when you have penalties like this.......can't beat the defending national Champs with FG's.....we have to stop *****ing the bed......
Yeah we are lookin like Bama did when they played us, maybe we can pull out a come back like they did.

Only reason we are down this far on the field is because of PI calls. Offense looks worse that anything I’ve seen in years right now

I agree with your 1st point Pass interference has kept drive moving. 2nd point though lets not get carried away saying offense looks worst in years. Remember Pruitts teams? 😆

They’re playing all their LB’s and free safety in middle prevent zone. QB run hasn’t been there except the outside scramble.
The outside scramble by Hooker has gotten us more than a few first downs this season.

If Hooker doesn't make himself a threat to run, then Georgia is going to camp our receivers all day.

Reactions: Shakinthefat
Well and the reality is that their roster is considerably better than ours. They’re showing it today. We were able to scheme past the same issue at home against Bama but UGA is more balanced and they were ready for us.
I understand that, but Pruitt said that when he got his butt whipped and you’re never going to out recruit Georgia with blowout losses to them.

VN Store

Back