The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

A UGA 3 and out here will be a big confidence builder for the Defense. A score here it’s going to be bad.
DB’s have got to get their act together

Jesus Christ, I don’t know what to say. TN looks terrible now. Only reason we are down this far on the field is because of PI calls. Offense looks worse that anything I’ve seen in years right now

They're doing to us what we did to Alabama early on. If we can recover mentally like they did, we have a chance . I honestly don't know if we can .We're not playing our game right now. Hooker is hesitant where he normally isn't.

Starting to find something that is working. The noise has the offense rattled right now. This game will show how far this team and staff has come. Win or lose, do they keep fighting all the way till the clock reads 0:00? Go VOLS!!!!

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Well, gonna be a great season even with a loss, but looking like we are far from championship level.
Agree! We are in bonus territory even being mentioned as such this season. Is still going to be a great season and much better than expected for year 2 under Heup.

VN Store

Back